Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Shady

click on photo to enlarge

Day Creek . Blue Ridge
“My path gets more beautiful when you walk it with me.”
― Toni Sorenson

Today I am thankful for Anniversaries! It's our Wedding Anniversary! We have been married for 32 years, wow! Getting married at 19 hasn't always been easy but we've beaten the odds...lots of people said it wouldn't last yet here we are! I am thankful that I have given my kids a 2 parent house to grow up in...I see so many teenagers on social media posting about how lucky you are if you have parents still married to each other...I'm glad that that is something my kids can take for granted! We'll be celebrating at the football field watching the boys play...can't think of anything better! Here's to many more Anniversaries! Linking up with Michelle's Thankful Thursday

Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Hello, Happy Anniversary. Wishing you many more happy years.
    Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful day, full of fun and celebration! It is so rare to be married so long. Your picture is gorgeous, I love the tree shadows on the path. And yes, it could represent the path of marriage. Winding and not always smooth, but it can be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You're doing well. We just celebrated our 60th. It's all Lois Anne's fault. She captured me when I was really young (she was younger!) and suddenly all those years flew by and here we are still together. Celebrate and laugh and have a blast because you'll soon be looking at 60 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Tanya and nice pic of the shady path.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Tanya. Marriage is like the photo, you walk down the path together and you maneuver through the obstacles and enjoy the journey both the good and not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is quite a milestone! We will hit #30 next spring. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats :)
    In German we have a phrase "Frü gefreit hat nie bereut" (early freed has never regretted).
    Enjoy your time

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect shot for this occasion. May the celebration never end.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)