Followers

Friday, June 23, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 132

click on photos to enlarge
1)
It's really, really hard to keep Ozzy out of the pool...that boy loves to swim!

2)
Christian's girlfriend Madeline just graduated high school...we were invited to her house for a cookout...this is my little family starting from the left: Christian, Dalton, Ashlyn and Braden...

3)
This is near the Jaycee Camp in Blue Ridge

4)
The gate was closed so we couldn't drive any further...the sign said "unsafe road condtions" so we walked down the road to find out why...

5)
Ahhh the road was washed away! Crazy!

That's my 5 this week and I hope to see you join in with me! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Have a great weekend, keep cool!


9 comments:

  1. ...lots of crazy things going on with the weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my dog, Melis would have liked Ozzy and the happy4 on the other image. :-)

    (Gosh, there must be done some roadwork soon!)


    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool place and a cool family and I'm glad you didn't keep driving down that road. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ozzy knows, what is funny - I'm agree with him!
    Looks like big storms in your area too. Before I saw that, my love called me from Brandenburg, he must take the train back to Berlin, the rails are destroyed by yesterdays storms... -
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madeline is very pretty. And I really like those watermelon paper plates. Oh my gosh, that road!!!! What an amazing picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely family and Madeline is very pretty!!
    Ozzy is pretty too. Wow...such a big wash out...sad.
    Thank you for your host. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well a nice dip in the pool would be great on a hot summer's day so Ozzy has the right idea. - Nice looking group of kids you have there. The camp looks like a nice place to visit. Goodness that washed out road was something else!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)