Followers

Friday, February 10, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 118

click on photos to enlarge
1)

2)

3)

4)

5
Some lionesses at the National Zoo ...these were taken back in March of last year...some of you might remember that my best friend whom I grew up with in San Diego came out to DC for a field trip with her son's school so we popped up there for the weekend to see her! Anyways, I only posted a couple of pictures from the zoo HERE ...crazy how that was almost a whole year ago!

So that's my 5 this week and I hope you will play along too! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Have a great weekend friends!



I'm also linking with Photo Friday and Friday Fences and Mascha's new linky Weekend Green

:)

18 comments:

  1. This is a great series, Tanya. I will try to think and link up when you get the link thing done...in the time being you can visit my WNF5 here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...lions and concrete just doesn't look right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, really the queen of animals!
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great lioness shots. Glad you posted them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely animal shots. I'm sure you had a great time with your friend there.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great shots showing the powerful creatures lions are! Love the last one especially!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! Lions are always a favorite for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some big kitties. Can you imagine what their litter box must be like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I love visiting a good zoo for the photo opportunities with animals one would never normally see. Couldn't bring up the linky again today. It's so annoying! I don't know what's going on with my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have captured the ferociousness very well. No, I had not seen your reply about the hardware store. Thanks for telling me. That is just sad. Our little neighborhood one is still open. It is an ACE, but is tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to look at from a distance. With a fence between you. Hehe, she's gorgeous though! #PhotoFriday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cats! Yes, a year goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnificent animals! Thanks for sharing Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the big cats Tanya, they are always the first place I head whenever we go to the zoo! Unfortunately we unexpectedly lost our two male lions last year, one became ill and the other had a heart attack during dental surgery, the staff and Perthites were devastated.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)