Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Craddock Terry & LOVE in Farmville

click on photos to enlarge
This old warehouse sits right across the street from yesterday's warehouses. Originally a tobacco warehouse, then later the Craddock Terry shoe factory. I've shown the the Craddock Terry building in Lynchburg HERE and to read more about this neat old warhouse CLICK HERE

There were a lot of people and dogs out enjoying the warmer temps!

And I found a LOVE sign, you know how much I "love" that! We used to do "family day" every Sunday which meant the kids couldn't have plans and would be drug around with us and forced to enjoy the day haha...well now that Ashlyn and Christian are adults the only ones participating in family day now is Braden and Dalton. Ashlyn has mentioned how much she now misses family day (funny because they all complained about it every Sunday) and luckily she came home from school Sunday just as we were leaving so we took her along with us. Christian however had a football game later he was playing in and since he still lives at home doesn't really miss spending time with us yet so he didn't have to go with us.

On another note, today is Braden and Dalton's 14th birthday! I let them stay home from school today and so they are still sleeping. In a couple of hours I'm taking them to the movies to see Ride Along 2, their choice, then downtown to Benny's Pizza for some lunch, their choice again, then to the mall for a little shopping. Christian is coming along for this fun though as he doesn't have classes today but now Ashlyn is back up at JMU for school but will be back sometime later today (JMU is only an hour and a half away)...hard to get all 4 kids together in one spot now that they are all older...I miss those baby years!

Linking with Our World Tuesday

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like fantastic family fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the boys!

    I like the architecture of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat old building. I can't believe how big your boys are now! I like the tradition of family day. Hopefully your kids will carry it on when they have families of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine collection of signs. Love the old warehouse and factory building. The "Love" sign isn't bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty "Love" sign. It is great and fun to have family days. I am your newest follower, and I am inviting you to follow me back. Thank you and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the warehouse today and the ones yesterday, love the love sign and bon anniversaires les jumeaux !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to think our kids grew up way too fast. But they're still doing it. And not only that, now THEIR kids are growing up way too fast. It makes me feel old! :) That's a great sign to include in a family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red brick buildings are always a favourite for me. The street looks neat with the row of black lamp posts
    I love the love sign too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fine looking building. And happy birthday to the twins. They might complain now about the enforced family time, but for the rest of your life you will hear them talk about some of those trips, and I'll bet that when they are parents, they will adopt the same traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your beautiful boys! I can't believe how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)