Followers

Monday, December 21, 2015

Through My Lens - Walking in Bedford

click on photos to enlarge
Old Citizens Bank Building . Built 1890

Bedford Presbyterian Church . Built 1844
Check out their website HERE

Bedford Social Club
It was closed while we were there but we will definitely need to come back and have dinner one night! Check out their website HERE

Bedford Artisan Market...check out their Facebook page HERE

Bedford is ready for Christmas...I've shown you this same street at Christmas-time a few years back RIGHT HERE but from the other end!

A little history peeking through...

Linking with Mersad's Through My Lens

Today starts our Christmas break. I scheduled a dentist appointment for Braden today. What was I thinking? Almost done with my shopping...just a few more things to go out and get!

8 comments:

  1. cool small town and buildings-






    ( '>
    /))
    //""
    Warm ALOHA,
    ComfortSpiral


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love small towns, and now that I have visited some of them in the USA I can appreciate them even more. Thanks for linking in with "Through my Lens"

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. That for the hands up that you were posting more of Bedford for us. We ARE going...if the creeks don’t rise before we can get there. I want to do and eat at that Bedford Social Club. Maybe we could all plan it out and meet over there. That would be FUN. G

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of great buildings! They don't build 'em like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bedford looks like a wonderful city! Love the brick street showing through! Love all the wonderful buildings. Are you finding yourself astounded by how tall your boys are getting...our grandson has grown SO MUCH in the last year! Today is his 14th birthday. We celebrated yesterday by going to see the new Star Wars movie and having his favorite cake (carrot)and presents. It's just so bittersweet seeing them grow away from those baby times and cute kid times to becoming young men! Hope you have a VERY blessed Christmas dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Presbyterian church is my favourite of these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice series, brings me nearer a town, so far away...
    The last photo is awesome and really a great find!
    Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)