Followers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Murals - Raleigh

click on photos to enlarge
Corner of W. Martin & McDowell . Raleigh . NC

In my extensive Googling quest this morning I have concluded that this is the work of one Taylor White. That's about all I can come up with. I found her website HERE ...she's done quite a bit of stuff in Australia I see...but this cool mural is all stealth like, nothing comes up. I did Google Earth it and you can see the building it is on HERE and that was taken in 2012, no mural...Google Earth is pretty fun to play with. I was able to back track because right up the street on W. Martin is Berkeley Cafe which is a pretty cool little joint we hung out at for a while. Great food too! We had a turkey sandwich with applebutter...I didn't even know those 2 things went together but it was so dang good!

Linking with Monday Murals

13 comments:

  1. quite a unique mix but i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can spend hours too sometimes trying to research the background of some of my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an original piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really beautiful mural. A real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a captivating mural, even if it is a gruesome subject.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one does stand out.. a bit grim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both exceptional mural, Tanya!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding info on many murals is hard! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very dynamic and vivid imagery, I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Says something in a bold way!


    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an illustration for a cautionary tale. Stealth adds to its mystery. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)